Your customers have options, and lots of them. There are plenty of other companies, products or services out there that do what you do. If your business isn’t standing out and offering better value, then your brand needs a kick in the butt.
- Increase your value so you become the ONLY solution for your ideal client.
- Get creative with your brand experience with low or no cost marketing ideas.
- Identify your ideal client and connect on a deeper level to meet their needs.
This fun and interactive session will generate BIG ideas for your brand. Together, we will explore the possibilities of boosting your business brand in ways that you’ve never thought of before. So join us to Get Clear, Get Creative and Get More Clients.
Janet Rouss - Bio
Janet has built brands for over 25 years as a Creative Director in some of Toronto’s top advertising agencies. She launched the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty, and other award-winning programs for Coca-Cola, Mattel, Nestlé, Heineken and many more.
She now brings this expertise to small business owners who want to make it big in business. Her down-to-earth approach helps to increase their value proposition so they can attract more of their ideal clients. And make more money doing what they love.
She’s a strategic thinker, graphic designer and writer, and the author of the forth-coming book:Authentic Branding – Down-to-earth approach to making more money doing what you love.
Location: Schlesinger Associates – Bala Cynwyd
50 Monument Road, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
11:00 to 11:30 Registration, networking
11:30 to 12:30 Program
12:30 to 1:00 Lunch
1:00 to 3:00 Program
3:00 on Networking
Cost: $45 for QRCA members; $65 for qualified non-members.
- If you are attending in person, you have the options to pay at the door with cash or check made out to QRCA, or with PayPal.
- If viewing via FocusVision, all payments must go through PayPal.
- If you use PayPal select the appropriate link depending on your membership status and whether you are attending live or viewing remotely/archived.
If attending in person you have the option to use PayPal if you want via one of these links:
Member Attend in Person: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZZM4SCAA8FJ56
Non Member Attend in Person:
If viewing via FocusVision, either live or archived, then you must use PayPal using one of the links below:
Members using Focus Vision
Non Members using Focus Vision
RSVP: By Wednesday, May 7th to KarenZimmermanResearch@gmail.com. This is to give us a general idea of how many to expect. If your plans change at the last minute and you find you are available, please come by!