Sponsored by GreenBook (with a QRCA-dedicated track)
Top 10 reasons why you should be in Atlanta June 16-18 for the second North American Greenbook Insight Innovation eXchange event:
10) A great source of disruptive MR thinkers and new technology providers all in one place.
9) 650 attendees from our industry, and roughly half client-side researchers — great networking!
8) A high-tech venue/hotel (though fewer rooms than attendees, so reserve soon if interested).
7) A QRCA-dedicated track with our own members showcasing innovation in qualitative research.
6) New this year, a hands-on interactive area for a peek into the future of MR technology.
5) Rapid-fire presentations of solutions to unmet client-side insights generation problems.
4) Latest updates on industry-wide topics like behavioral science and other technologies to get closer to consumers (even into their brains!).
3) A chance to share new inspiration sources with your fellow QRCA members and talk about how to “search and reapply” to our own work.
2) An inspiring and FUN business trip all in one!
1) A record-setting deep discount on registration (35%), offered to QRCA members only in recognition that most of us our independents and shouldn’t have to pay the same registration fee as those getting reimbursed by the big companies! (Woohoo – and thank you Greenbook!)
Ask one of the 20 QRCA members who attended the inaugural North American IIeX event in Philadelphia last year about their inspiring and fun experience!
Wonderful!! Enlightened! Stimulated! Inspired! Overwhelmed!
(the way Lynn Greenburg felt after her 2013 IIeX in Philadelphia)
It provides a good overview of the state of the industry. It's not a skill development environment,
as QRCA is, but is more about scanning the landscape for trends. (Susan Abbott)
I think it's good to get out of our QRCA bubble and learn about what's going on in the industry at large.
(Liz Van Patten)
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY!
** Save 35% with promo code QRCA35 ***
WANT TO FURTHER CUT COSTS?
Email Kristin@beacon-resesearch.com if you are interested in sharing transportation costs to/from the airport and/or sharing hotel costs with another QRCA member, as many do at our own conference
» WHY ATTEND?
» SEE THE AGENDA
» LEARN ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Imagine it. See it. Do it.