PowerPoint can be the bane of your existence as Market Researcher. Why then, all the sudden, must you also be a Designer sharing your findings too? Meet Elynor. She is a former Market Researcher gone "Creative" with the express desire of elevating your findings to a level of strategic storytelling. Her unique Consumer Insights background and passion for smart design have made her "The Design Strategist". Now, she works with many QRCA members to illuminate their insights, beautifully. Join her as she dissects the basics and gives you insider information on how to take your decks and infographics to the next level for your clients.
Her webinar will talk to attendees about creating a tone and telling a story through presentations that make you FEEL.
- Imagery Selection: Setting a tone first and foremost
- Slide by Slide: The contrast that wakes you up
- Bye Bye Bullets: Now we're creating icons, chunking and displaying infographics instead
- Cut it Back: The creation of Pithy Subheads
- The Power of Smart Color Blocking: Eye-flow, naturally
- White Space infusion: It's time to decrease your font size. Trust me.
- The Summary Leave Behind: Making your client look good to their boss
- When NOT to hire a designer: When they won't have the time or freedom to do these things!
Elynor Monks is a former Market Researcher and Insights Collector for fortune 500 brands, gone "Creative". Knowing there must be a better way to make PowerPoint work FOR and not against us, Elynor became, "The Design Strategist" and shifted to specifically designing market research deliverables for agencies and solo-preneouers across the nation.
Her unique craft begins with each brand, project or consumer experience's core story, exposing a more compelling and strategic flow. She does this through simple story-telling capabilities, headline management, key-takeaway implementation, condense & simplify techniques, quick reference icon and photography placement and more. When all is said and done, clients get consultative, differentiated design that is at the cutting edge of contemporary communication materials.
Now Elynor has more than 10 years of experience creating impactful PowerPoint's and Infographics using all she knows from her background in consumer insight.