Marketing Committee Addressing Branding and Social Media Opportunities
Julie Medalis, Julie@BrainPotPie.com
The Marketing Committee (MarCom) is doing some very exciting work!
- We're currently working to clearly define the QRCA brand, particularly with regard to external Research Buyer and prospective QRCA Member communications.
- Later this year, we plan to work on a refreshed marketing plan, which is expected to incorporate Social Media as a significant component.
As always, we’re looking for folks willing to pitch in for short-term, specific assignments, such as profiles of other organizations, or assessments of Social Media best practices. If interested, please contact the team Chair, Julie Medalis (Julie@BrainPotPie.com).
Back to Top
Tech Com Planning Improvements for QRCA Member Benefit
Jen Dale, firstname.lastname@example.org
Efforts are being made to improve the QRCA website experience. These improvements include:
- Expanding the volume of content available to members on the Forum;
- Introducing new members to QRCA technology;
- Keeping members informed of technologies affecting the qualitative research industry.
We’re also seeking a volunteer who knows SEO. If that's you, please contact Dorrie Paynter, email@example.com or Jen Dale, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top