AMA Conference QRCA Discount
Take advantage of an exclusive offer especially for QRCA Members:
Register by September 7, 2016 to save 10%
AMA's 2016 Annual Conference
October 5-7, 2016
Find Your Inspiration and Your Answers
This year, the American Marketing Association's Annual Conference offers to take you on a quest with the foremost marketing gurus. Join the AMA and 500+ of your marketing peers in Orlando, Florida from October 5-7, 2016. With engaging presentations and actionable takeaways, the 2016 AMA Annual Conference is here to inspire you. Whether B2B or a B2C, the marketing information you seek can be found at this conference along with the opportunity for you to interact with the best marketing minds in the industry.
Grow Your Network
By immersing yourself in a dynamic community of your peers, you will connect, share and learn with others who share the same business goals and challenges as you. With informal networking breaks, meals, receptions and access to your marketing peers, it's a fantastic opportunity to grow your network.
- Linda Boff, CMO, GE
- Jim Lecinski, Vice President, U.S. Sales & Service, Google
- BV Pradeep, VP, CMI Global Markets, Unilever
- Frank Cowell, President, Elevator Agency
- Megan Frank, VP, Global Marketing, Jim Beam
- Chris Hellmann, Global VP & GM, Coca-Cola Freestyle
- Neal Hoffman, Creator, Mensch on a Bench
- Andy Lausch, Senior Director, Solutions Marketing, CDW
- April Leonard, Director of Marketing, TopGolf
- Autumn McDonald, Sr. Director of Insights, Hershey
- Gail Moody-Byrd, Senior Director, Head of Digital Governance, Performance & Optimization, SAP
- Al Patel, SVP, Marketing, Glanbia
- Bridget Russo, CMO, Shinola
- Lori Ulanoff, Digital Center of Excellence Manager, WhiteWave Foods
The AMA invites you to try out the AMA's Annual Conference!
To register with the QRCA discount, please directly contact the Program Manager, Kelly Moran at email@example.com or call at 312-542-9057.
Back to Top