|Staff:||Logo is in the approval process with the Board and Jay Zaltzman/Abby Leafe/Kurt Cyr.
- The Sponsorship Committee is finalizing sponsorship/exhibit amounts and offerings.
- The Speaker Committee co-chairs are working on the CFPs to post online.
||A site visit needs to be set up to look at 2015 sites.|
|Staff:||Sponsorship/Exhibitor online form is built and awaiting approval.
- Foster Winter, Julie Cygan and Shannon Pfarr Thompson met on November 21 to update budget.
- The budget was approved by both AQR and QRCA boards in December.
- Laurie Pumper continues work to publicize Qcasts.
- Laurie and other staff members will get analytics on the research buyers section of the QRCA website.
- The most recent committee meeting was held on December 20.
- Isabelle Albanese wrote a brief that was used to get quotes from a couple of agencies for creative work.
- Rebecca Bryant and Isabelle prepared the committee's budget request.
- The next committee meeting will be scheduled soon.
- A forum thread has been established to discuss the research results.
- Laurie and Nicki Brunner continue work on QRCA's LinkedIn business page.
||The December issue went out December 10.|
||Material for the February issue is due by January 31 and it is scheduled to go out on February 11. There is no issue in January.|
- Last met on December 13.
- Cheater/Repeater topline report was shared with the committee. 448 of the 545 responses were useful.
- A sub-committee has been formed to discuss the City List.
- The next article FieldCom will publish will be on algorithms.
||The next meeting will be on January 17.|
||Staff finalized a 2014 partnership with Merlien.|
|Committee:||The committee met on December 10 to discuss the results of the online bulletin board that discussed strategic direction for the committee.
||Next meeting is on January 14.|
|Staff:||Reimbursement and documentation has been completed.|
|Committee:||The committee is working with Nicki Brunner to finalize the Global Scholarship ad for the Spring VIEWS issue.
|Other:||The next meeting is TBD.|
Investment Advisory Group
Membership Expansion Task Force
||The straw poll questionnaire was sent to the committee for review.
- The task force last met on January 6.
- Three research teams have been formed: internal-quant, external and internal-qual.
- The internal quant is looking to launch their survey to the membership in mid-January and have a topline report for the internal-qual team by early February.
- The internal-qual team is planning groups in 3-4 markets and an online bulletin board.
||The next meeting is February 10..
- A reminder email was sent December 6.
- A renewal "Final Early Renewal Reminder" was sent December 23.
- The committee will again be conducting the refer-a-member drive in 2014.
- An update was shared by Kea Wheeler on the Membership Expansion Task Force.
- The committee discussed renewal efforts and progress to date.
||The next meeting is January 8.|
- Kelly Hancock and Asia Rapai will continue follow-up on articles for our content partners, with help from the committee.
- Laurie Pumper and Asia continue working on a plan to expand the reach of QRCA's content through social media.
- Asia worked with Nicki Brunner on updating the News & Press page, added Perspectives.
- The committee met on December 17. The committee continued brainstorming ideas for 2014 articles with our content partners.
- PRAG agreed to work with AMA on a webcast for AMA members that will be scheduled for March/April.
- PRAG will collaborate with BrandCom and perhaps IRCom as appropriate.
- The first Perspectives has been published and pitches have been made to a number of publications by Hart.
- The next meeting will be held on February 4.
|Staff:||Promotions were sent for the January 16 Qcast.|
|Committee:|| Committee is working on plans for the 2014 schedule.|
|Other:||As of January 6, registration for the January Qcast is at 111, and at least one more promotional email is scheduled to be sent.|
|Staff:||The Task Force met on November 21 to discuss next steps and plan for the ideation session that was held on December 12 and led by Laurie Tema‑Lyn.|
|Other:||Next meeting TBD.|
- Tweaks are continuing to be collected and made to the site and the Forum.
- Discussed changing rollovers to be reversed. Site is not user-friendly on tablets.
- Looking into SEO options for 2014.
- The committee met on January 9 to discuss the website and Forum enhancements and how to engage members.
- Kris Hodges, Jen Dale and Dorrie Paynter will meet with staff on January 13 to discuss using Google analytics.
||Next meeting is February 13.|
- Laurie Pumper will continue to follow up on action items from the quarterly business meeting.
- Laurie continues work on a Social Media plan, including links to VIEWS articles.
- Nicki Brunner updated the Views landing page and cleaned up the copy.
- Articles for the Spring 2014 issue have been provided to Leading Edge.
- Feature Editors have been encouraged to start discussions on LinkedIn based on articles that appeared in the Winter issue of VIEWS.
- The Twitter Team has been posting links to Winter VIEWS articles on a regular basis.
- The next committee meeting will be held on January 17.
- Additional committee meetings are scheduled for March 28 and July 11.
- As a result of the business meeting, a few changes have been made to the QRCA website to make it easier to find VIEWS.