|Staff:||Sent CFP submission announcement email on 1/29.
- The Sponsorship Committee is finalizing the exhibit/sponsor prospectus.
- The Speaker Committee co-chairs are working on the 2014 program.
||Julie Cygan just completed the 2015 Conference site visit with Kendall Nash.|
- Sponsorship/Exhibitor emails went out 1/15 and 1/28. Also promoted in News Bites.
- Conference registration will be live on 2/5. Announcement email to go out same day.
- Speaker committee finalized presenters and conference schedule.
- Working on venues for evening events.
- Worked on ad for VIEWS with staff.
- Laurie Pumper continues work to publicize Qcasts.
- Laurie and other staff members will get analytics on the research buyers section of the QRCA website.
- Rebecca Bryant and Isabelle Albanese met to review QRCA's "Find a Researcher" house ad.
- The next committee meeting will be scheduled soon.
||Laurie and Nicki Brunner continue work on QRCA's LinkedIn company page. |
||The February issue went out February 11. |
||Material for the March issue is due by February 28 and it is scheduled to go out on March 10.|
||Kelly Heatly is working with Nicki Brunner, the Board, and TechCom on a new format for Connections in the member Forum.
- Last met on January 17 and did some planning for 2014 activities.
- The committee continues to work on finalizing the cheater/repeater report.
- Sub-committees have been formed to discuss the City List and Sigma.
- The next article FieldCom will publish will be on algorithms.
||The next meeting will be on February 7.|
||Staff updated a 2014-15 industry calendar and asked the committee for feedback.|
- The committee met on January 14 to discuss ongoing business and the results of the online bulletin board that discussed strategic direction for the committee. The committee decided to meet every other month instead of monthly.
- Kristin Schwitzer is working on a qualitative track for GreenBook’s June event.
||Next meeting is on March 11.|
|Staff:||A timeline for 2014 activities was drafted by staff and approved by the Chairs.|
|Committee:||Committee confirmed there will be brochures available at the Worldwide Research conference in Budapest and have requested speaking time.
|Other:||The next meeting is TBD.|
Investment Advisory Group
Membership Expansion Task Force
- Nicki Brunner sent survey emails on 2/3, 1/27 1/23 and 1/20. Also was included in News Bites.
- Staff ordered the iPad minis for the drawing winners.
- The task force last met on January 6.
- Three research teams have been formed: internal-quant, external and internal-qual.
- The internal quant team launched its survey to the membership in mid-January.
- Topline results of the quant study have been compiled and circulated to the Task Force. Open-end responses have been compiled and will be sorted by positive/negative/neutral/other.
- Qual team will start its research the weekend of February 8.
||The next meeting is February 10.
- Darrin Hubbard and Shannon Thompson called and sent follow-up emails to the 350 non-renewed members the week of January 27.
- Reminder emails were sent 1/28, 1/23 and 12/31.
- The committee will again conduct the refer-a-member drive in 2014.
- An update was shared by Kea Wheeler on the Membership Expansion Task Force.
- The committee discussed renewal efforts and progress to date.
||The next meeting is February 12. |
- Hart continues to follow up on articles for our content partners, with help from the committee.
- Hart continues to follow up with Quirk's on 2014 opportunities.
- Hart staff have scheduled a webinar with AMA; Randi Stillman will present on Competitor Intelligence.
- Laurie Pumper and Asia Rapai continue working on a plan to expand the reach of QRCA's content through social media.
- Asia worked with Nicki Brunner on updating the News & Press page.
- The committee met on February 4. The committee continued to provide ideas for authors for articles with our content partners (most are already confirmed for 2014).
- Hart will work with Jennifer Dale on using the QRCA website as a repository for QRCA content.
- Hart continues to pitch our first Perspectives piece to a number of publications.
- The next meeting will be held on March 18.
||Promotions were sent for the February 6 Qcast.|
|| The committee has nearly finalized plans for the 2014 schedule.|
- January Qcast – registration was 174, with attendees 124. On-demand views so far total 61.
- February Qcast: Registration stood at 130 one day prior to the session.
||The Task Force presented a progress report to the Board for its January meeting.|
|Other:||Next meeting TBD.|
- Tweaks continue to be collected and made to the site and the Forum.
- Rollovers have been reversed. Color will soon be added. Added scrolling feeds to homepage.
- Looking into SEO options for 2014.
- The committee met on January 9 to discuss the website and Forum enhancements and how to engage members.
- Kris Hodges, Jen Dale and Dorrie Paynter met with staff on January 13 to discuss using Google analytics.
||Next meeting is February 13.|
- Laurie Pumper will continue to follow up on action items from the quarterly business meeting.
- Laurie continues work on a Social Media plan, including links to VIEWS articles.
- Nicki Brunner submitted ads for Spring issue.
- Articles for the Summer 2014 issue are underway.
- The Twitter Team is posting links to Winter VIEWS articles on a regular basis.
- The next VIEWS Business meeting will be held on Feb. 6.
- The next committee meeting will be held on March 28.
- An additional committee meeting is scheduled for July 11.