Texas & Friends Chapter September 26 Meeting in Dallas: Sensors, Wearable Tech and Other New Tools
Mike Courtney, email@example.com
Don’t miss the next Texas & Friends Chapter meeting in Dallas on September 26, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., at Schlesinger Associates, 14241 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75254.
Thank you to Nancy Ashmore of Schlesinger Associates for providing our venue!
Sensors, Wearable Tech & Other New Tools
Carl Ott – VP Engineering with Aperio Insights
Mike Courtney – Founder of Aperio Insights
Do you get the “sense” that technology is impacting research?
One of the hottest areas in marketing research is the explosion in new technologies that help measure and track consumer behavior. Sensors and wearable devices add depth to traditional qualitative methods and allow researchers to capture details never before possible.
This session will be a primer on what’s new in sensors, wearables and other solutions that qualitative providers can use to enable “digital ethnography,” better shopper journey diaries and more robust observation analysis.
Some of the technologies we will cover include:
- Low power Bluetooth motion sensors
- Wearable cameras (Narrative, Autographer and Google Glass)
- Video and voice sentiment analysis
- Retail analytics solutions, like video heat mapping
- Eye tracking and other biometric tools
Attend in person or online. Examples of devices will be available to see and test. Come learn how the latest technology applies to your qualitative projects!
SPECIAL SEPTMEBER PRICING TO ENCOURAGE ATTENDANCE:
$25 in person or $15 via Focus Vision
You can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly@HeatlyCustomResearch.com
See you there!
Save the dates for these upcoming meetings:
- October 17: Annual Conference in New Orleans, Breakfast in Marketplace, 8:00 a.m.
- November 14: Think like a Futurist, Houston, TX, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- December 5: Top UI/UX Testing Methods for Sites & Apps: Hands on Workshop, Dallas, TX, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Back to Top