Don't Miss Out – Come to New Orleans!
If you go to ONE conference in 2014, it should be the annual QRCA conference — the one time all year when members come together from around the world to share, learn, and grow together. And this year, the conference will be held in historic and beautiful New Orleans — who says you can’t mix business with pleasure?
The QRCA conference is the premier conference for Qualitative practitioners, with unparalleled opportunities to:
- Connect and network with other QRCs
- Expand and strengthen skill sets via hands-on collaborative practice
- Learn from the best of the best in the industry
- Refresh your perspective and reinvigorate your business with new methodologies, tools, and partners
Book your hotel before September 15 to get the best rate!
Make your reservation at The Hilton New Orleans Riverside prior to September 15, 2014, to receive our conference attendees/exhibitors special room rate of $209 USD plus tax and fees, single/double occupancy, INCLUDING IN ROOM WI-FI.
Please call the hotel reservation department at The Hilton New Orleans Riverside directly at (504) 561-0500 or visit http://tinyurl.com/QRCA2014 to receive this rate.
Need even more convincing that New Orleans is the place to be in October?
Check out the six video interviews done by Jack Ramsey of VisionsLive with key members of the QRCA 2014 Conference Team. Just click the video below to reach the playlist in YouTube, or access here.
Back to Top
Ask a Client at the QRCA Conference This Year! (Hint: Submit Your Question Now!)
Abby Leafe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jay Zaltzman, email@example.com
What are clients really thinking? This year in New Orleans, our keynote event will shed some light on that important question. Our Friday keynote will comprise a panel of industry expert research buyers who are prepared to answer our deepest, darkest questions about the current qualitative landscape, what it takes to become their go-to QRC, and where they see the industry heading in 2015 and beyond. The panelists will be:
Senior Director, Marketing Research
American Cancer Society
Marketing Consultant - Market Research
Eli Lilly & Company
Corporate Executive Director of Market Research & Brand Strategy
Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Since we all ask questions for a living, our hopes are high that we will dazzle our panelists with the thought-provoking questions that are on all of our minds. We are encouraging attendees to submit questions now so that we can be sure to cover as many topics of interest as possible. To submit your question:
Be sure to include your full name and your city and state/country so that we can credit you for your brilliance.
Back to Top
2014 QRCA Marketplace Is the Place to Be
Katrina Noelle, firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2014 QRCA Marketplace is the place to be at this year’s Annual Conference. Joining our long list of loyal Sponsors and Exhibitors are a few new faces:
- Think Piece Qualitative Support Services – “Expert help for Qualitative experts” (thinkpieceresearch.com)
- Synapsify – A “content discovery and text analytics company that analyzes the sound and narrative in text for curation and moderation” (gosynapsify.com)
- MFour Mobile Research – “Specialists at developing methodologies to unlock the power of mobile and find the hidden truth in consumer perceptions” (mfour.com)
- Precision Research – “Hosting, moderating and facilitating your focus groups to handling your design and coordination needs for field studies and data tabulation” (preres.com)
Also, be sure to fly in early this year! Our new programming segment “Demo Connections” starts bright and early at 8:30 on Wednesday morning. Pick up your name badge at registration Wednesday morning, and join us for four demonstrations of new products that will improve and enhance your research offerings:
Back to Top