January 18-20, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Doing things the same old way? Maybe it’s time for a new perspective!
And we can help!
As qualitative research – and the market research industry, in general – changes… to succeed, you have to change with it. Not only do you need to do things differently… you need to see things differently.
At the 31st Annual QRCA Conference, you’ll have countless opportunities to enhance your perspective. Network and learn from with the industry’s top qualitative experts. Open your mind to new possibilities with learning sessions on leading-edge topics like Agile Research, Neuro-marketing, the Millennial Generation, Storytelling and more. Experience presentations you won't find at other research conferences like interviewing skills with Teen Press (learn more) and listening with Urban Confessional (learn more ). Our conference has expanded to three full days of programming to make room for all the valuable content!
Because of a recent change in QRCA's bylaws, many more qualitative research professionals are eligible to attend the 2017 conference! Who can attend?
- Professionals, or those in training, who design, conduct, analyze or support primary qualitative research and analysis, and are research suppliers and/or consultants. This includes corporate qualitative researchers.
- Individuals who are employed by or are in graduate studies at an academic institution and who instruct and/or specialize in the conduct and analysis of qualitative research.
Sometimes, a change of perspective is all it takes to see the light.
4 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Miss the QRCA 2017 Annual Conference:
- A mind – once expanded – never returns to its original shape! Whether you’re relatively new or a decades-long practitioner, you’re sure to be wowed by our 25 hands-on workshops and info-packed sessions. Expect to come away with items you can use and knowledge that lasts. Take a look at the conference agenda here: www.qrca.org/2017.
- By Researchers, for Researchers: The QRCA Annual Conference is a mix of top veterans and bright newcomers, coming together to talk about joys, challenges, and solutions in qualitative research.
- A rising tide lift all ships: First-timers are often stunned by the amount of sharing that happens at this conference. We may be peer rivals, but we are all interested in enhancing the contribution and status of qualitative research in our industry.
- Access to Vendors Serving Our Industry: The Marketplace offers a wide range of exhibitors, showcasing the latest tools and top-rated facilities. Meet up to 40 of them face-to-face. BONUS: Demo Connections — scheduled presentations by a select group of new product/service providers, to make sure you know about the latest and greatest.
The numbers don’t lie! Three days… 100s of qual professionals… 25 workshops… 40 leading edge vendors and all for one of the lowest conference costs in the industry. This really is the one event you can’t afford to miss.