January 24-26, 2018
Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
Phoenix, AZ USA
As the visibility and quality of qualitative research has increased in recent years, the industry has turned to qualitative practitioners to elicit deeper-level, decision-making insights. Clients depend on qualitative researchers to uncover less conscience thinking, and bring brands closer to consumers and their true moments of experience. With increased opportunity, comes increased responsibility to the rigor of our craft. And, as more and more clients are leaning on qualitative, we need to equip professionals in our industry to elevate their game – from beginning to end.
Regardless of one’s tenure as a qualitative consultant, it is our duty to continuously push ourselves and be leaders for our clients. To get there, we need to focus on mastering the art and science of uncovering, and then sharing, insights. We need to cultivate our skills in analyzing unstructured data and identifying optimal methods and techniques for eliciting rich learning that helps our clients succeed. Uncovering insights is the key thing clients are looking for, yet also often tops the list of what clients cite as lacking in their current qualitative research and reporting.
At the 32nd Annual QRCA Conference, you’ll have countless opportunities to elevate and cultivate your skills. Network and learn from with the industry’s top qualitative experts. Come ready to learn about emerging areas of semiotics, behavioral economics, and virtual reality research methods while continuing to push your skills in research design, projective techniques, storytelling, and on-line communities. And, you won’t want to miss our keynote speaker, a master among masters in qualitative research, Naomi Henderson, as she shares her experiences and tricks of the trade. Our conference has expanded to three full days of programming to make room for all the valuable content!
Because of a recent change in QRCA's bylaws, many more qualitative research professionals are eligible to attend the 2018 conference! Who can attend?
- Professionals, or those in training, who design, conduct, analyze or support primary qualitative research and analysis, and are research suppliers and/or consultants. This includes corporate qualitative researchers.
- Individuals who are employed by or are in graduate studies at an academic institution and who instruct and/or specialize in the conduct and analysis of qualitative research.
The qualitative research industry is stronger together!
4 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Miss the QRCA 2018 Annual Conference:
- There is no cure for curiosity! (Dorothy Parker) Whether you’re relatively new or a decades-long practitioner, you’re sure to be wowed by our 22 hands-on workshops and info-packed sessions. Expect to walk away with tools you can put to use immediately and knowledge that lasts. Take a look at the conference agenda.
- By Researchers, for Researchers: The QRCA Annual Conference is a mix of top veterans and bright newcomers, coming together to talk about joys, challenges, and solutions in qualitative research.
- Stronger Together: First-timers are often stunned by the amount of sharing that happens at this conference. We may be peer rivals, but we are all interested in enhancing the contribution and status of qualitative research in our industry.
- Access to Vendors Serving Our Industry: The Marketplace offers a wide range of exhibitors, showcasing the latest tools and top-rated facilities. Meet up to 40 of them face-to-face. BONUS: Spotlights — scheduled presentations by a select group of new product/service providers, to make sure you know about the latest and greatest.
The numbers don’t lie! Three days… hundreds of qual professionals… 22 workshops… over 40 leading edge vendors and all for one of the lowest conference costs in the industry. This really is the one event you can’t afford to miss.