call for presenter submissions
Return to Marketers and Market Researchers
Return to Qualitative Research Practitioners
QRCA Annual Conference
Proposals are now being accepted for presentation material for the 2014 QRCA Annual Conference (October 15-17 in New Orleans, LA) and the QRCA Conference Speaker Team is looking for the presentations and presenters that will make this conference once again the can’t-miss qualitative event of the year.
Potential speakers are encouraged to present topics that teach new skills (particularly advanced skills), bring other researchers up to speed on the latest and greatest in qualitative research tools and technology or introduce a new perspective from outside our qualitative bubble. And since our theme this year is “Learn, Connect, and Let the Good Times Roll!” speakers are encouraged to infuse their presentations with some good old fashioned fun.
Have a great topic in mind?
Here is the 2014 timeline:
|March 15, 2014||Deadline for submitting speaker application forms to email@example.com|
|April 15, 2014||Notification of speaker selection via email|
|May 10, 2014|
(May change, depending on publication dates)
Materials due to speaker team:
- Finalized description of your session for program (no more than 200 words)
- Bio to be used for marketing purposes (no more than 100 words)
- Headshot photo sent as an attachment, at least 200 x 200 pixels, hi-res JPEG preferred)
- Outline of your session
|June 30, 2014||Draft of presentation due to speaker team|
|July-August, 2014||Interactive work with speaker team|
|September 6, 2014||Full copy of final presentation due|
- QRCA members and qualified non-members receive one complimentary conference registration per session and are responsible for their travel, hotel and any additional expenses.
- Partial reimbursement for travel expenses may be available to speakers from outside of the qualitative research industry who present at the conference. These speakers will also receive one complimentary conference registration per session, provided that they are not otherwise disqualified for membership.
- In an effort to enhance its recognition internationally and to attract speakers from outside North America, QRCA may offer some limited compensation to speakers traveling from outside the US and Canada.
AQR/QRCA Worldwide Conference on Qualitative Research
The Call for Presenters for the 2014 Worldwide Conference was available Fall, 2013.