Advance Points: 2
Design Thinking: A Training Experience – How to Apply the Process in Your Qualitative Practice and Nudge Action from Insights
Follow up on October 25
Facilitator Brianna Sylver is founder and president of Sylver Consulting, an international innovation research and strategy firm operating at the intersection of Market Research, User Experience/ Design, and Strategy. Brianna and her team support Fortune 500 organizations by leading the transformation of their brands, products/services, and organizations on the path to growth.
Brianna customized this training experience for QRCA members. She intentionally planned four touchpoints to support the real-world application of the Design Thinking process.
The cornerstone of the training is a live, virtual 90-min presentation by Brianna on Oct 12. She will discuss Design Thinking as a mindset that impacts the success of decision making and problem solving in organizations and key methods of inquiry used at each stage of the Design Thinking continuum.
Brianna will provide case studies, guidelines, and Q&A time with the audience.
The four touchpoints of the Design Thinking (DT) training experience are summarized below:
||Set a learning intention as the first step of this interactive process of learning & growth
||Attend live-streamed presentation on DT mindset & key methods of inquiry required for success
||Use 1 key DT method in work on current or past project with guided consultation from Briana & interaction with other attendees who share their experiences via bulletin board
||Learn from diverse experiences applying DT, ask detailed questions about DT process so you will have an applied understanding of where and how to integrate DT into your work with confidence
||After registration – Link provided
||Facebook Private Group
||Anywhere, Facebook Private Group
- Cincinnati, OH: Burke, 500 W 7th., Cincinnati, OH
- Dallas, TX: Fieldwork Dallas: 15305 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, TX 75001
- Montreal, QC Canada, MBA Recherche, 1470 Peel St., Suite 800
- New York, NY: The Focus Room, 693 Fifth Ave., 10th floor, New York, NY 10022
- Raleigh, NC: L&E Research, 5505 Creedmoor Road, Suite 200, Raleigh, NC 27612
- San Antonio, TX: Galloway Research Service: 4751 Hamilton Wolfe Suite 100, San Antonio, TX 78228
- San Francisco, CA: VuPoint Research, 395 Oyster Point Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94080
- Seattle, WA: Hemispheres, 4703 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA
- St. Louis, MO: L&E Research, 10403 Clayton Rd #115, Frontenac, MO 63131
- Toronto, ON Canada: 2 Bloor St. West, 3rd floor
- Virtual Only