Hyatt Regency Savannah
January 30–February 1, 2019
Hyatt Regency Savannah in Savannah, GA USA
We look forward to seeing you in Savannah!
Five things you should know about Savannah:
5. It’s the oldest city in Georgia, established in 1773.
4. Famous Savannahans include Flannery O’Conner (you can see her childhood home on East Charlton Street) and Juliet Gordon Low, founder of the Girl Scouts.
3. Drinking in the streets is allowed in Savannah’s historic district.
2. Savannah is consistently on lists of “America’s Most Haunted Cities,” and here are a few reasons why.
1. If none of these are enough to excite you, the average high temperature in Savannah in January is 61 degrees!
Learn more about Savannah: