Whitelisting Info & Instructions
Why have I stopped receiving QRCA emails?
Email security has increased through the development of data protection and how it relates to cybersecurity. Predictive technology systems flag suspicious messages to prevent potential malware, phishing, and other breaches of data privacy. Due to heightened email security, it is possible your email provider has blocked our domain.
If you stopped receiving our emails, please use the following steps to identify and solve the issue.
Check your spam/junk folder
Log in to your email account and check that our emails have not gone to your spam folder. If you find that our emails have filtered into this folder, mark them as "Not spam." Please visit the support page for your mail provider if you do not know how to unmark emails as spam.
Check your email preferences
Log in to your QRCA account and verify that you are opted-in to receive our general emails.
- On the right hand menu under MY PROFILE, click MANAGE PROFILE
- Under INFORMATION & SETTINGS, click EDIT BIO
- Under ACCOUNT INFORMATION, click MANAGE EMAIL PREFERENCES. A pop-up window will appear called EMAIL COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES. If you have pop-up blockers turned on in your browser, make sure you allow pop-ups from qrca.org in your browser settings. Please visit the support page for your web browser if you do not know how to allow pop-ups.
- Check the GENERAL CORRESPONDANCE box to opt-in to our general emails.
- Click SAVE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: If you wish to avoid troubleshooting your email deliverability issues via whitelisting, skip steps 3-4 and go directly to step 5. More information can be found below.
- Whitelist email@example.com
- Contact your IT Department
If you are unable to edit your email security program preferences, please reach out to your IT department to have them add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
- Change your primary email address
Change the primary email address on your account to a personal email (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo). AOL Mail is not recommended due to high deliverability issues with this email provider.
If you cannot access your account because it is attached to your old email address, please fill out our Email Deliverability Form.