QRCA is a not-for-profit association of consultants involved in the design and implementation of qualitative research — focus groups, in-depth interviews, in-context and observational research, and more.
Our goal is to promote excellence in the field of qualitative research by pooling experience and expertise to create a base of shared knowledge.
The Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) provides industry-leading resources that are essential to its members and the professionals who use research.
QRCA Mission Statement
The Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) is dedicated to advancing the discipline of qualitative research worldwide.
Download the Strategic Plan
- Passion for knowledge: By nature, we are curious, open-minded questioners who love to learn. Increasing collective knowledge and insight is what we do.
- Respect: Our respect for the individual drives our role as the voice of the consumer. We are gracious and caring in all our interactions.
- Sharing: We support and encourage one another in a collegial environment. We share our knowledge, skills and expertise with each other and the Association.
- Creativity: We develop imaginative, inspired, and innovative research approaches and solutions.
- Ethics: We uphold the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior in our work and in all our relationships.