Search the QRCA member database to find qualitative research professionals, including focus group moderators, facilitators, interviewers, planners, and advisors in many types of qualitative research. Their expertise includes focus groups,
individual depth interviews (IDIs), ethnography, observational research, usability research, idea generation, and other qualitative approaches, across many different target segments and topics.
- Enter a word or selection in ONE OR MORE of the criteria below. If you are not sure of your selection, enter a partial word and search. The system does support a partial word search.
- Click on the "Submit Search" button at the bottom of this page.
- Results will show Consultant/Moderators only if they match ALL criteria you submitted.
- In addition to searching an exact city, location or postal code, you can also take advantage of our RADIUS search below and find members within a certain radius to your search area!
- City hint: make sure you are using "St." and not "Saint" for cities like St. Louis or St. Paul
To broaden your search, use fewer or simpler criteria.
View a list of state abbreviations
See the Directory Policy on Appropriate Use here